Saturday, April 12, 2008

Artfest Trust


If someone you didn't know (me) handed you a
neon green wristband, would you immediately put it on, no questions asked? At Artfest you would! Here is a picture of "Club 202," sporting our direct-from-the-Art-Asylum wristbands. Although another dorm was our first choice, we seem to have ended up at the right one, and although not all my classes were my first choices, they seem to have been the right ones too, and I'm so glad I was in each one. My teachers--Michael Jon Peterson, Nina Bagley, and Katie Kendrick--were fantastic and more . That's Joan, me, April, Donna, and Peggy in the second picture. The Artfestees were wonderful, and I just wish it wasn't all over so quickly. I can't say enough good things about the experience and atmosphere. Those who have been know, and the memories will linger here in the "real world."

4 comments:

donna joy said...

I plan to wear MY wristband where ever i go when w/my artfriends...make others wonder...

Carol said...

nice idea! sorry you and joan took off before the club pic.

Aurora Guy said...

Oh, sure...like the wine just evaporated!

Carol said...

You may have a point, but the title "Alcohol Stupor" just wouldn't have the same ring!