Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Aren't Zebra Zneat?


I love looking at their coats, especially when they are not chomping on my car door! My sister and her two younger kids visited a couple of weeks ago, so one day we headed to Glen Rose to the Wild Animal Park and had some up-close and personal moments with the wild, yet docile animals--from the safety of the car, of course.

I learned from my previous trip there to keep the bag of food out of reach of the giraffe's tongue.

The faces of these emus are more than a little freaky looking, especially when they're moving towards your own face.


OK, now back to the zebras...

1 comment:

Aurora Guy said...

How fun! And the giraffe snacking is one GREAT shot, Carol. Seriously. Keep up the good work. There's a real shutterbug in you. Let's see more. I can't wait to see your Alaska photos.